'02 Grand Cherokee Drivers seat memory reset

I have just got an '02 Grand Cherokee without an owners manual. How do I reset the drivers seat so that it stays where I position it. When I take the key out of the ignition it goes to the full back position!

Thanks

Reply to
SPOCK

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Thanks Bill, the link you posted gave me the information that I needed. All is now clear, well almost.

I think I will either have to disable the feature or remember to lock the car each time I remove the key.

Reply to
Spock

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III