02 Grand Cherokee: Just brakes? Not exactly

Took my 02 Grand Cherokee in for a brake job. 41K miles and I was starting to hear squeaking.

Well I had quite a bit of pad left all around but they were "glazed". Looked shiny and the brake teck said it was due to heat. So my $99 brake job was underway.

They pointed out (and I couldn't help noticing) that all 4 of my shock absorbers were leaking too. Gotta replace them too.

So $477 later I'm driving out with new brakes and shocks.

41,000 miles? I just put 4 new tires on the thing. The 7 year/100,000 mile warrantee kicked in last month and they needed new sensors in the transmission (auto). The check engine light came on and then it started shifting very erratically.

So what should be going wrong next? I'm hoping my next 40K-50K go a little smoother.

Reply to
Brian Foster

HarryS

Reply to