Brakes for Grand Cherokee

I'm getting ready to do a brake job on my 03 Grand Cherokee and will change the front rotors along with the pads in front and just cut the rotors and change the pads in the rear. Anyone have any recommendations as to what pads and rotors work well with the Grand Cherokees? Should I consider the drilled and slotted rotors? My 01 Grand Cherokee was terrible with warped rotors...about 10K miles and you felt it. The 03 has about 45K on them and I can just start feeling the pulse in the pedal now. Just looking for opinions as to what I should use. Thanks!

Bob

Reply to
Bob