1998 XJ Air Con Problem

Hi,

I have a 1998 face lift Cherokee, and the Air con does nothing, now it's possible that it needs re-gassing, but there seems to be no change in engine noise when I turn the dial to one of the A/C settings, and I would at least expect the condenser load to show as a blip in RPM or something, can I easily check to see if the condenser is kicking in before I go down to route of getting it re-gassed?

Many thanks

Reply to
bryanlock