1999 Wrangler Clutch

I have a 94 Wrangler, 4.0, that is beginning to show some clutch wear. Everything is still working, but I am gradually getting more & more free play at the top of the clutch pedal ( and less at the bottom!). I can't find any pedal adjustment mechanism to bring the pedal up higher - Is there any way to adjust this, or am do I just need to start thinking about putting in a new clutch? Thanks in advance for any advice---

Reply to
default-nine

default-nine

The clutch linkage is hydraulic and thus is not adjustable. A new clutch is in your future. The two best replacement clutches for your YJ would be the OEM (really) and Luk. Though Centerforce clutches are hyped everywhere, they're not a good replacement clutch for Jeeps since they're designed for high HP and high RPM applications.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Reply to