2000 burnt orange wrangler

i called a guy about a burnt orange (thats the color he said it was) 2000 wrangler. cant seem to find a picture of one. how bad looking in general are they. thanks john jr

Reply to
jeep

charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

"jeep" wrote in message =news:9wVJh.2986$Hb6.1747@trndny03... i called a guy about a burnt orange (thats the color he said it was) =2000 wrangler. cant seem to find a picture of one. how bad looking in =general are they. thanks john jr

Reply to
mark diegel

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Very funny! But seriously folks, burnt orange is the color of the University of Texas (Austin) football team's uniforms. My son went there and there are many Jeeps in Texas that color. You can Google on the UT website for their bookstore items and see many t-shirts, etc. in burnt orange.

Reply to
Billzz

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I have one

I like it

webrx

btw I think the color is called amber fire

webrx

I think Seahag's Jeep is that color, looks pretty good! Kate

Reply to
Kate