2002 GC 4.0L Oil Pressure Switch

Does anyone know where this unit is located? I have a Haynes book and it's pretty much useless. Thanks in advance....

Reply to
Wojo

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

That's exactly it. Easy to replace and I think it costs something like $13.00. Mine actually would report a drop in presure from time-to-time and then started leaking. It dripped down between the trans and the engine, so I hought I had a main seal problem. Changed the sensor out, clean off the leaked oil and bada bing - all is well.

Reply to
Fred Garvin

Might help, on the 93 it's located on the oil filter adapter block.

DougW

block.http://revbeergoggles.com/Fixes/sensor-oil-pressure.jpg>

Thanks guys for the return info, I don't see that fitting, I have that part and don't see it. What I do see is a gray plastic object that protrudes upward from that area. Is it under that?

Reply to
Wojo