2003 Jeep Wrangler Back Seat Needed

Hi,

I recently got a great deal on a 2003 Jeep Wrangler SE. The vehicle only has 78 miles on the odometer which is great. The trouble is that it does not come with a back seat. Getting one new through the parts department at the Jeep dealer will end up costing me (including mounting hardware and seat belts) almost $1800!

The back seat of a 2003 Wrangler was redesigned in that year and consequently earlier models will not work without modification. My choices, then are to wait for a 2003 or 2004 model to show up at a scrap yard or wait for the after market companies (Quadratec, J.C. Whitney) to begin offering it.

Do any of you folks have any other ideas to help me locate a back seat? Are there any reliable used parts databases that you can recommend? Finally, do any of you have a back seat that you do not use that you'd be willing to sell? I'll give you a very good price. I am not looking forward to the day when I have to make my 70 year old mother-in-law ride in the empty bed of our Jeep with our dog.

Thanks for your help.

-John Chervinsky

Reply to
John Chervinsky

jeepsareus.com sell second hand stuff...

Dave Milne

Check with your local junk yard or Auto Salvage to be PC Most are hooked together by computer & if they don't have it might be able to locate ya one.

L8r - Jersey

Reply to
Jersey

Contact me and maybe we can work a deal... I have one I'm thinking about getting rid of. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Nathan,

What is your e-mail address? Meessages are getting bounced back.

JC

Reply to
John Chervinsky

Sorry about that John. Looks like you've got it now. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis