2004 JGC 4wd NOT for dirt, per dealer

I see you ignored the ones not on-road.... unless you consider rock-hopping the only type of off-road. If that is the case then no, I haven't taken the WJ rock-hopping or to gravel-rama for that matter. I just bought it last summer as my daily driver and would rather have it for a while before I intentionally tear it up...

Reply to
billy ray

That link just took us back to the beginning of the show. Nice trip tho. My question is what did you do with the old oil following a road trip oil change? Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Sorry... it should have taken you to picture # 3 which is a Mini-Cooper with a peanut on top that was obviously taken on the highway

Reply to
billy ray

I have camped on that island in the lead photo. My son and I made a raft out of logs one year and paddled it out to the island to camp for

10 days. Good thing a friend showed up half way through the trip because we were using the raft as firewood. ;-)

I have a few Grand Cherokee off road photos I will have posted over on alt.binaries.pictures.autos.4x4

Mike

Mike Romain

Bill, I posted some JGC photos over on alt.binaries.pictures.autos.4x4

Mike

Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Bill, check out alt.binaries.pictures.autos.4x4 for some JGC's off road.

Mike

Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I have quite a few pics I took at the Y.O. ranch in Mt Home TX of wj's and zj's on big rocks.. I will post a link tomorrow!!

Reply to
J. Sprauer

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

? Drove past a rally big mirror out there in the middle of nowhere?

I drive one offroad to places that may not be the best idea in the world for someone over 6 decades. Not stupid enough to try to follow a Wrangler, as rarely carry really good walking boots in it any more.

billy ray proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

try this link for pics offroad