Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GPS map making
im a dedicated RUV/ATV/jeeper trail rider, and montana has hundreds of miles of amazing trails. the only problem with them is that the trails arent mapped, and youre lucky if you can find a BLM...
13
13

Re: Harassment, threat and defamation from billhughes@cox.net ("Llewellyn Williams ( Bill ) Hughes III")
TC5XLihCaWxsKSBIdWdoZXMgSUlJIDxiaWxsaHVnaGVzQGNveC5uZXQ+LCB0aGUgb3BlcmF0 b3Igb2YgdGhlIG1hY2hpbmUNCnRoYXQgZG9lc27DpnQgZG8gbXVjaCwgcGVubmVkOiAgDQoN...
1
1

http://send-a-brick.com/
This domain may be for sale!

Re: Thanks a lot Billy
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III , the ill-conceived furrier,=0D=0Ababbled:= =0D=0A=0D=0A> Don't try to pass the buck!=0D=0A=0D=0AWrote the netKKKop= who squeals to NSP's, "WAH! WAH! WAH! My pussy hurts!...
2
2

Ox locker thoughts
Well, I've had my Ox locker in the front of my CJ, dana 30, for about 3 hours, went and played in the mud, climbed some rocks, nice setup, operates perfectly, on and off instantly, I thought there...
5
5

Tires Again
My 2000 XJ LTD stock no lift - door sticker reads P215/75R15. Build sheet says it was equipped from the factory with P225/70R16. I am currently running P235/70R16 with no problems. Here's the question...
3
3

'96 GC Air Conditioning woes
the AC on my '96 Grand Cherokee has been blowing warm air so I took it to a local reputiable AC mechanic to have it fixed. His diagnosis: Replace evaporator (leaking) Replace discharge hose (leaking)...
16
16

Pink Kate
Hey gal, You and Mr. Kate need to stay out of the woods until they catch that bear!! Spdloader
601
601

Tire size for lifted 2002 Jeep Wrangler
I purchased a 2002 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L for my son that has a 4" lift kit professionally installed. The Jeep came with 35x12.5x15 BF Goodrich ATs. It has a Dana 35 rear with a Detroit locker. The left...
6
6

Got my soft doors for the jeeper
With the warm weather starting here and it being my birthday and all I ordered the bestop 2 piece doors in the "black diamond" color. they fit well and match the top and more or less look good. they...
1
1

Jeep Liberty Fog Lights
Okay, I've got the aftermarket foglights wired anf they would work if I connected them up direct to the battery - but I'd like to be legal and wire them to work on dipped beam. I'm told that there is...
22
22

PING: jbjeep
Hey Jenn! How was MOAB? Any good stories? Any photos?? Kate
3
3

XJ stumble, check engine light
This is the second time this has happened, otherwise the Jeep runs great. Once at about 15k miles and this time at about 50k miles, upon cold starting, the engine stumbles (of course no gas pedal),...
11
11

What are the QUIETEST tires for a Cherokee ?
I do mostly highway driving with my 2000 XJ 2WD Cherokee. Never off-road. For me, it's more of a large station wagon than an SUV. Given my usage, what are the QUIETEST tires I can put on it ? This...
21
21

4dr wrangler pics on msn
just thought I would share this