Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

interesting read.
Been browsing the past issues. Some good info.

Moab pics are up
on Moab 4/06 Please remember that I have limited bandwidth on this site, so if you can't get in at first, keep trying. -jenn
8
8

Take your trash talk elsewhere
You, and you know who you are, are not at all amusing. I have been gone for a week and return to find a wonderful NG being ruined by trash talking low IQ morons. This group is a wonderful resource for...
7
7

Happy Easter!
Happy Easter everyone. Tom
12
12

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" <billhughes@cox.net> Goats not safe around Bill
Billy has an insatiable thirst for goat cum.
9
9

Toy hauler for Jeep
Looking for opinions. Presently I have a truck and trailer but need to get something so that I can bring the trailer and the TJ at the same time. I am kinda thinking of getting a toy hauler/weekend...
3
3

99 JGCL check light and jerking transmission
I have a 99 JGCL V8 4X4, 50k miles. Today the Check Engine light went on and the transmission began to jerk from N to D and from 1st to 2nd gear, something that never happened before. I will try to go...
7
7

XJ Sound bar question
I just got a sound bar from a 97 Cherokee that I plan on putting in my 96. It's pretty obvious how the thing goes in but I've got a couple of questions. 1. This is hard, black plastic and obviously...
5
5

Re: am I stuck with this little willy for the rest of my life?
Shut up goatboi. -=- This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.
1
1

97' Wrangler Horn Problems..
Hello, I have checked everything I can think of to get my horn working without any luck. New relay , new fuse and even swapped horns with a buddy of mine to make sure they worked. They did. I had him...
3
3

Tin-knocking question
I've got a `51 Willys 4x4 pickup cab sitting in my garage with a caved-in roof. The dent is perhaps 2'x 1 1/2', and about 3" deep. Before I attempt something and make it worse, what is the best way to...
7
7

Any way to verify a socket's fuse rating?
Hello, I just replaced my factory radio/cassette with a radio/cd player in a 1994 Jeep Cherokee. The problem is the unit doesn't play when the engine is off and the key is turned to ACCessory (or...
7
7

got an XJ too must be something in the water
Must be something in the water; or it's the crazy amounts of 88 to mid 90's XJ's that are hitting the used market for dirt cheap. Got mine for a grand, it's a 92 white US fish and Wildlife service 2...
3
3

Re: Ping: Bill ForChrissakes III
: Hi Katie, : Learn to read at the headers, they're forged, but not very well as : it left the instead of my : You may attempt to block them but they been just morphing around : them. That's NOT the...
9
9

Re: I'm sad.......... please read