31 inch tires

lookng for recommendations for a 31" tire for my Wrangler. Any thought on the maxxis big Horn? it is 65 on road and 35 off road

thanks

I don't know if B F Goodrich sponsors the Score Baja 1000, but one hundred percent of those driver use them. And I have been for the last twenty years with great luck, and I can hear my stereo again. Maybe there's something on you Horns at:

God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Hi there, I have been using 31*10,5 R15 maxxis MT 754 Buckshot mudder for the last 5 years and it has no grip at all when it rains on the highway. I would recommend them for offroading because they are dirt cheap so you don't at all worry about ripping bits off. My friends are using Goodyear wranglers, bridgestones etc and i never got stuck because i had cheap tires, they get stuck because they have rubbish land rovers ha ha ha. I drive the jeep mostly off the road so the rain on the highway is not a big deal for me. But if you will be driving yours all the time don't go for maxxis. When you hit the brakes you just don't know when and where you are gonna end up. Goodyear wranglers have excellent performance on wet tarmac though.

Deniz Hasirci

Deniz