33x10.5 or 32.11.5?

I'm looking at the RE6111 4.5" super flex kit for my XJ. I know the RE6111 is an AAL kit, but I all have a brand new set of 3.5" RE springs lined up for cheap, so I'm going to buy the AAL kit and sell the AAL.

Anyhow, do you guys think I'd be better off running 32.11.5's or 33. 10.5's? Minimal fender trimming would be great. I'm leaning toward the 32's, I wish I could find some 32x10.5's...

Carl

Reply to
Carl S

BFG makes M/Ts in metric 265/75 R16 which is roughly 32x10.5 R16.

TW

--------- '01 TJ Renegade 4.0L Auto D30/D44

265/75R16 BFG Muds, JKS Quick Discos, OME Lift, 1" MML
Reply to
TW

Do they sell that tire in a 15 inch wheel?

Thanks,

Carl

Reply to
Carl S