XJ for Auction on ebay.... VERY CHEAP

I simply must move this, I cannot park it where it is any more. It is priced very reasonable, Rochester NY area. Please let me know if you have any questions, the email in the header is legit. also make me an offer to come get it right now... I am feeling _very_ reasonable. Thanks

Matt

Reply to
Matt W

Do you have a link Matt?

Reply to
billy ray

I think even Mike might forgive him if he gave an item number...

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Item number: 330099530417

Sorry about that, I guess I was a little sleepy when I wrote that. The link was on the clipboard, but never got pasted in.

Matt

begin 666 rtCurve.gif M1TE&.#EA" `(`)$``/___^_O[\[.SO___R'Y! 44``,`+ `````(``@```(1

35( Y8PF[#H)QTG$N>SIH5@``.P`` ` end
Reply to