360 v8 Compression check

Ah, no I didn't. It's dark now, so I can't retry it unfortunately.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne

Yes, that's the one. Can't see the compression ratio on the sheet, but I gather I should have had the throttle open which I didn't.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne

cap's.

Reply to
Dave Milne
140 psi minimum @ 8.25:1 compression ratio

I'm sending it to you (e-mail) as a PDF file

Reply to
billy ray

No, don't have the equipment. The hose pipes are hard to the touch, so I think the radiator is holding a fair amount of pressure. No little bubbles in the coolant though - it's all quite clear.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne

That's what I would have expected. Will await your email ! Cheers,

Dave.

Reply to
Dave Milne

I've tried three times and I got a send failure message twice and once it was rejected by MY server...

I'm going to reboot and see if that clears anything up.

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III