)7 Liberty Hitch

Has anyone had a good experience with an aftermarket reciever and wiring harness for an 07 Liberty that thay would like to share. I am looking to add one soon and would appreciate any places that were very helpful for the purchase. I can install it myself.

I have a small trailer which is rated for no more that 900 pounds. Most times it will be 300 pounds at most including trailer. My little Dodge Neon could easily pull this trailer.

The 2007 Liberty is rated at 3500 as equipped. It has 8.25 Rear Axle. It also has 3.55 Axle Ratio. It has a 6 speed manual transmission. In looking at Jeeps website the tow package is only a Heavy-Duty Cooling Fan Kit for

3.7L Power Tech V6 engines, use for cooling on vehicles without Trailer Tow Packages.

This is my second post on this question, my first post seemed to get lost in the spam.

Reply to
jailed

Try

HTH

Carl

Reply to
Carl S

I have ordered a reciever from Etrailer and will post when it is installed

Reply to
jailed