94 WRANGLER TIRES AGAIN

Took my new 94 out to the farm where it will be living. Rain for the past two days. With the street tires it took all of 5 minutes to get it stuck in the mud. I have decided on the BFG mud-terrain tires. My wheels are 15x7. BFG has 3 sizes to pick from....

LT215/75R 15 LT235/75R 15

30X9.50R 15

Vehicle is all stock and will not be modified. Which of these three sizes will fit? Which should I get and why?

Reply to
INDIVIDUAL

depends on sag of your stock leaf springs but very safe to say the LT235/75R

15 that is what I run. I have Timberline MT you can find these at your local Bridgestone dealer, very cost effective tire. and aggressive too.

I have an 89 yj that had 215s on it and I put on the 235 no issues

Reply to
Scott Smith

LT235 75R 15 would be an excellent choice in my opinion. Will fit on stock YJ with stock wheels with no lift. NO rubbing - NO problem.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

The 30x9.5s will give you about a one third inch extra ground clearance and a slightly deeper tread over the 235s, other that they are pretty similar.

What is the price differential?

Reply to
billy ray