86 Cherokee Pioneer...oil leaks

Hey all, Well heres the deal, my jeep has the 2.5L and I have been battling oil leaks. I have changed the rear main, which helped in a big way, I have also changed the valve cover gasket. I now have oil covering my entire engine compartment. I believe it is blowing by somewhere and I think it might be the (have no idea what it is called) maybe a breather type thing which is located at the back of the valve cover and the hose runs to my aircleaner box.(air box also has oil in it) Any idea's on this? Is it possible to clean? Can you buy a new one?(which would require trying to figure out what it is called) Thanks for any help in advance!!

Tracy

Reply to
Knight

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III