90 wrangler parts needed.

Hello, I am looking to buy a used wiring harness for the engine compartment for a 90 wrangler, 4.2 5 speed with air. Mine is a big ball of gum by the battery tray, something melted the hell out of it.,.

Please email me if you have any and what the asking price is...

Thanks,

John

Reply to
jd

There are usually a few on ebay.

Reply to
Steve Foley

With a wiring harness it may be a good idea to buy new and not used because of all the details.

Nat Man

Reply to
Nat Man