91 jeep electrical problem

1991 Jeep Cherokee. I have no brake lights or flashers. Seems to be intermittant. I have checked bulbs, ( ok but no voltage at bulbs , changed relay ( voltage at relay), changed brake light switch and got nothing. Any idea's. Thanks.
Reply to
mork

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

A bad emergency flasher switch comes to mind also. Maybe cycle that switch a few times to see what happens.

Mike

"L.W.(ßill) Hughes III" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
Seppster

Thanks all for help. Tried all above . Still intermittant. More info: I activate the rear window washer switch and front windshield washer sprays. Huh !?!

2 Questions :

  1. You mean take out the flasher assy switch in the steering column ?

  2. where are the grounds for the rear lights ?
Reply to
mork

Reply to
tim bur