'91' XJ: borla header: any problems?

I did an archival search via google on borla and came up w/some hits for the TJ

-- looks like there were some problems w/borla headers and the TJ. Anyone have any problems w/borla headers and XJ's?

Wblane

L.W.(ßill)

The Trak Lok clutch packs on my '00 TJ Sport are worn out so I called the dealership to see what the parts would cost to replace. Well the guy in the Parts department tells me that you can't order the clutch packs or any piece of Trak Lok separately. Your only option is to replace the entire unit! And the cost of a replacement Trak Lok is $709 and that doesn't include labor.

Surely this must be a mistake!??

Ryan

Reply to
Ryan