locking gas cap for '91' XJ

Does anyone know of a good locking gas cap for a '91' XJ? I'm not worried so much about people stealing my gas as spiking my gas tank.

Wblane

Who'd you piss off? Nick

Reply to
Nick N

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Scorned ...

But ya ...if you live in a not-so-great area ...good idea. I'd just go search on 4wd.com or quadtrec's site ...I'm sure any of them will work fine.

Reply to
griffin

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I don't know.......depends upon how she got scored.......

Reply to
Carlo

I was thinking that what you wrote was not so far off from what you meant...

Reply to
Carlo

And how furry she is...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I work as a PC/network tech/admin at a community computer center. Occasionally I've got to boot/ban people if they cause problems. These are the people I'm worried about.

Wblane

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III