93 cherokee blower motor

My 93 Cherokee has a bad resistor pack, where in the heck is it located so I can replace it?

Jeremy

Reply to
sc00ter

It is under a plastic cover on the bottom of the heater box in the passenger footwell. You remove one screw and loosen the back one of the cover if it doesn't just slide out.

On a 93 I would also be suspecting the motor is getting tired and drawing too much too.

Mike

Mike Romain