I need tires!

Greetings. I am looking for a set of used tires for my Wrangler. Something close to the stock size that came on it, or a little larger. I would trade a decent set of BFG A/Ts 31x10.5x15 for them. My tires are in great shape. I drive 40 miles one way to work everyday and really don't like them. I can Email pics. I live in Northern Illinois. If interested, I can be emailed outside this forum.

Thanks,

Greg

Reply to
jerryg

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
jerryg

Reply to
jerryg

Reply to
jerryg

Jerry, Try craigslist.com in your city. You might also want to mention the tire size, make and model in your ad.

Carl

Reply to
Carl