96 GC Radio installation

I would like to install an Aftermarket radio in my 96 GC does anyone has the radio wiring color diagrams

Thanks a lot

Pat

Reply to
Airside

mic canic

I recently installed a radio/cd player in my 95 GC. Got a kit from walmart for under $10. Just had to plug it to my radio and factory connector. It was a breeze.

Reply to
Schus

Approximately 8/17/03 11:11, Schus uttered for posterity:

On a scale of 1-10, how much of a PITA was it to get to the connector? Am considering adding an MP3 player to a ZJ as I can get more 320Kb on a single CD, and the factory sound system can't do justice to Telarc class CD anyway.

Reply to
Lon Stowell