96 Grand Cherokee - Stalling... Replaced CPS .... Different stalling

Reply to
tim bur

How hard is it to change the asd relay and fuel pump relay ? Where are they located ?

Reply to
Rick S

I finally figured it out. Turns out the problem was still the CPS! The one that I got installed was faulty and would cause a stall when it was warmed up! New crank sensor and away go!

Thanks for all your help guys.

Rick

Reply to
Rick S

Rick S did pass the time by typing:

Where did you get the b0rked sensor?

Sometimes I wonder about using NAPA or aftermarket vs going OEM.

Reply to
DougW

I got the sensor at a local AUTOZONE.

Reply to
Rick S

Reply to
bllsht

What was the final solution to this Jeep stalling? What fixed it? I'm having the exact same problem on a 96 Jeep GC! I have the exact same syptoms. The crank sensor has been replace. Did the camshaft PS solve this?

Thank

Joh

-- voodoochild

View this thread: