97 Grand Jeep Cherokee Reading light bulb

Need help in how to change the interior reading light bulb in my 199

Jeep Grand Cherokee. Can you tell me how

-- hall

----------------------------------------------------------------------- hallb's Profile:

this thread:

hallb

How many blondes does it take to change a light bulb....???

*sorry*sorry*sorry* had to :)

Does the cover not have a wee little slot that you can wedge a tool into to pop the lens off ? Or maybe the thing has screws that come out?

Reply to
Kate

The 93-95 you just pop off the lens... however.. and BIG however is sometimes with older plastic the lens will crack. I changed mine by taking the overhead console down and removing the bulb holders.

Reply to
DougW