98 GC transmission diagram needed

Hello,

I've got a 98 Grand Cherokee with the 4.0 L. I need to do overhaul the transmission and I'm wondering if anyone has a breakdown of it. Any help is greatly appreaciated.

Thanks,

martin

Reply to
Martin Ohle

If it is an automatic, I recommend getting the service manual from Northern Auto Parts. These manuals are written or endorsed by the trans rebuilder association (ATRA, I believe). Their web page with the manuals is:

Chris

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III