A Poll --- Does your clock work in your Jeep

'90 Wrangler clock works fine. Gas gauge does not. Harry

Reply to
Sydcattledog

Quartz unit in my '82 Scrambler keeps going strong.

Don W

Reply to
Don Wallish

factory clock Laredo 86 CJ.....still on time

Reply to
Onlyinajeepcj7
91 Cherokee and working fine!

Regards,

DAve

Reply to
DaveW

My clock works orange.

Reply to
Pete

My clock only worked in 2001. There's also a lot of space in my wife's Odyssey.

The only problem with a soft top is that you're not surrounded by a full metal jacket, and so you have to drive with your eyes wide shut.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

"There's also a lot of space in my wife's Odyssey" One word: KEGEL

Reply to
Joe

Actually, Honda.

She says that after 3 kids, Kegels are just to convince yourself that you're doing *something.*

;-)

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
twaldron

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:00:49 GMT, twaldron shared the following:

Huh? I've been looking at those Toyota Echo cars... Looking for a really dependable commuter car and was seriously considering that one. What's the scoop?

-- Travis

unto others. Then split.Happy trails!!! :wq!

Reply to
travis

Wow T, you can be proud that your mind isn't in the gutter

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

my 87 clock still works . Even coverd in mud.

87 2.5 3" lift 2" body 33x12's

Later Mike

Reply to
Mike Chambers

If it's covered in mud, how do you know it works?

;-)

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo