ac add on?

Has anyone added air to their tj? I have a 99 sport, and I didnt order air when I bought it. Its now paid off, and Id really like to put air in it now if I could keep it around a grand to maybe 1200 total . Any input? Thanks.

Reply to
Waveblast9

Your ? may be answered.

HarryS

i recommend you first find yourself one of these.

thats the hard part....from there it should be a relatively simple and fun conversion.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier