Accident

Something I needed to do-

Thanks for listening,

H.

-- Howard Eisenhauer on ************************************** * * Chebucto Community Network * Can't think of anything cute * Halifax Nova Scotia * to put in here * * * snipped-for-privacy@chebucto.ns.ca **************************************

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer

my god! i hope your wife recover soon. what a terrible accident. good luck on the jeep!

Reply to
serg

That sucks! The Jeep really took a beating. Was she wearing a seatbelt? That seat isn't even in the Jeep any more. Thank God she's OK. Good luck on a speedy recovery. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Jeeps can be replaced, wives can't. (Trust me, I tried)

Hope she gets well soon.

Reply to
Desert YJ

Ditto. Glad your wife is ok, hope she gets better soon.

Reply to
DougW

Here's wishing your wife a speedy recovery and good luck with the rebuild!

"Bo"

Howard Eisenhauer wrote:

Reply to
"Bo" Mathews

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Crap man, that bites the big one!

I hope you wife is going to be all right.

Recovery could take a while, I was a passenger in a 'T-bone on my side' hit in June and now that the pain level has dropped a bit, they are figuring my ankle is busted as well as my messed up knee, neck and head. Just had to go today for ankle x-rays, find out tomorrow if I need a cast on, 6 weeks after the fact.... Still don't know when I am getting in for an MRI.

Mike

Howard Eisenhauer wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain