Aftermarket Heated Seats?

Does anybody have a link to an aftermarket supplier of heated seat inserts? They went under the fabric on the seats so that you could use your OEM seats. I'm having trouble finding them. Thanks Mort

Reply to
Mort

Check with local auto upholstery shops. One near where I work was advertising them all winter.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Here's a link to one source:

A google search will lead you to more.

I'm thinking of heated leather seats in my '62 Willys pickup (to please my wife), but that's one of the last modifications that I'll be doing.

Best regards, Dave Rose Cactus Cowboy Big Wonderful Wyoming '49 Willys Pickup (parts truck) '62 Willys Pickup 4WD 226 '98 XJ Sport O|||||||O

Reply to
cactuscowboy