Aluminum Dana 44 in a WJ without quadradrive....

What traction options do I have with an aluminum Dana 44 and a WJ with only quadratrac? Thanks for the input!

Esty

Reply to
Esty

factory limited slip? I dunno, anyone else? KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
Esty

With those axles, you're pretty much stuck since they are different enough from the cast iron Dana 44 that no aftermarket lockers exist for it. And the Varilok units can't simply be installed into your existing axles.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford