Another exhaust question

I'm going to replace the exhaust pipe between the header and the cat. converter. Are there two bolts or two studs at the 'clamp' between the header and pipe? I looking to find out if I can cut them to remove the pipe, if there are bolts.

tia,

Reply to
Mel P.

Mel P. did pass the time by typing:

They are bolts. If you cut them you will need replacements. Usually those come with the downpipe. You will also need the lead? seal that goes in there.

On my 93ZJ it just took an extension on the socket set and a crecent wrench to loosen them.

Reply to
DougW

There are two per flange

Reply to