Anybody got one of those Gas Cap Hatches on a TJ?

I was thinking of getting one of the Omix Ada Gas Hatch covers, The Black powder coated one. I have a locking gas cap and thought a hatch cover may help protect the key Hole from stuff getting in there.

I was looking at the picture of them and it is hard to tell how good they really look.

Was wondering if anybody has put one of these on and has any opinions.

Thanks,

Reply to
Intergate

I've got the smittybilt one on my tj. It looks good but it's a little tight getting the gas cap in out. Not much trouble though. I have to make sure I wax it every couple of months because the powder coat gets dull.

H> I was thinking of getting one of the Omix Ada Gas Hatch covers, The Black

Reply to
bob