Anyone here install this exhaust manifold???

Great price seems to good to be true. Anyone here buy on of these?

Reply to
ufatbastehd

looks like the standard jeep replacement design, probably made in china. Hard to tell how good it is without hands-on.

I think at least one person in this group or on the jeep list bought one and was happy, but I don't remember if it was that one.

Reply to
DougW

reconair

I have one on my CJ. I got it when I converted my 258 to the 4.0l head. Works fine. It's no Boorla header, but it does the job and the price is right.

Rich

So you guys got it on EBAY?

It looks just like this one which is a ltttle bit more.

ufatbastehd

Rich