Worst ever Jeep video..

It HURTS me to watch. turn sound on.

Thoth1126

heh.

pop. pop.pop.pop.pop. eeeeeerrrrk.. thunka thunka

Reply to
DougW

On NEW RUBICONS! sacreligious! I wouldn't even put my 2002 thru that and its 5 yrs old!

Reply to
Thoth1126

But it's "Trail Rated". ;)

Of course that depends on ones definition of "trail".

That vid was a good collection of how not to wheel.

Reply to
DougW

definitely

Reply to
Thoth1126

Yea... Keep it on the dirt road boys, and call yourselves off-roaders!

If you do any serious wheelin' you will have those noises. That's allot like the creek beds we ride. That's why I have two Jeeps... one for trail, one for street.

Reply to
JimG

Reply to
Thoth1126

Spring over only... gives about 6"... give or take an inch.

Reply to
JimG

I did not know there was another SOA fan here. Hello friend!

Reply to
Carl

Those things sound like my old Jeepster, snap crackle and pop. Usually it's just flexing or bouncing the big hitch off rocks, but sometimes I have to weld the frame.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Hi Carl... yes the SOA was the most economical and best to clear the 35's at the time.

Reply to
JimG

Economical? In relation to a Jeep? Surely you jest! :)

Reply to
Tom Greening

Right you are... J..ust E..mpty E..very P..ocket.

Reply to
JimG

text -- Show quoted text -

Reply to