apples and oranges

Cats dental cleaning and vaccination bill: $67.50 New battery for ZJ : $65.42

Warranty on Cat: Lifetime Warranty on Battery: 84 Months

Cat: Furry and fun to pet and almost always lands on feet Battery: Hard, heavy, and not fun to have land on feet

Cat: Kiss it and it purrs Battery: Kiss it and YOU purr.

Conclusion.

I just spent $132.92 and have one slightly groggy cat and a ZJ that better start without a jumper cable.

Thankyou.

Reply to
DougW

That warranty is 9 x Lifetime, I believe.

What size battery? There is a Diehard of unkown vintage in missus' ZJ and it looks like there is plenty of room left in the tray for a slightly larger size. Is it normal to have better than an inch of spare room, or did the prior owner let the Sears monkies put in a smaller model?

Winter driving approaches, have jumper cables, but it is just sooooooooo embarassing....

Reply to
Lon Stowell

how about a pic of the cat too?

Reply to
jbjeep

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

There are some similarities - neither likes cold winter mornings and both occasionally leak acid on the floor :-)

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: > Warranty on Cat: Lifetime : > Warranty on Battery: 84 Months : >

: > Cat: Furry and fun to pet and almost always lands on feet : > Battery: Hard, heavy, and not fun to have land on feet : >

: > Cat: Kiss it and it purrs : > Battery: Kiss it and YOU purr. : >

: > Conclusion. : >

: > I just spent $132.92 : > and have one slightly groggy cat and a ZJ that : > better start without a jumper cable. : >

: > Thankyou. : >

: > -- : > DougW : >

: >

: :

Reply to
Dave Milne

I know.. one of those should be the Cat under the ZJ, but I'm too lazy to crawl under there this morning.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)