Auto Badges, Decal Stickers, Key Ring, Fuel Caps & Racing Cap No. 1 Supplier - Autobahn88 !!!

Hi,

Who are using Autobahn88 Car Accessories Product? Is quality good?

Kam Kam

Reply to
kamking016

No, they are just internet spam artists with total garbage in my opinion.

Mike

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

I think they are just the usual cheap chinese asian rice boy shit. Total garbage, a purchase you will regret. Better to save your money, and buy something of quality.

Dave Milne

That's too bad, because I want a "Type R" badge for my Wrangler now. :o(

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Does the R in Type R stand for "Rice", out of interest ?

Dave Milne

Dave Milne did pass the time by typing:

Rollover.. :)

It's the updated engine/suspension package. But that doesn't stop ricers from plastering them all over.

No opinon on them although the silicone hoses look interesting. I need a better hose to feed the blower.

Reply to
DougW

Castrol Type R? Some are marketing it as a fuel additive for vintage racers to simulate the smell given off in years past by cars using it as a lubricant.

Reply to
Paul Calman

I meant Honda Type R. With my dry Brit sense of humour, I was taking the piss !

Dave Milne