Auto Badges, Decal Stickers, Key Ring, Fuel Caps & Racing Cap No. 1 Supplier - Autobahn88 !!!

Hi,

Who are using Autobahn88 Car Accessories Product? Is quality good?

Kam Kam

Reply to
kamking016

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:1129391782.598997.9700 @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

doesnt look like spam to me, from the subject line...No, sir!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

From what I saw, they don't make or sell ANYTHING for Ford, let alone Mustang. Why bother then?

Reply to
66 6F HCS

"66 6F HCS" wrote in news:SrqdnahcRso7t8zenZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Hmmm I got a blank when I clicked... but then I use firefox so...

note the REAL web site - chinese!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Does any of that crap make the car go faster or handle better? If not why spend money on it?

Gee it looks good, but does it run?

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Quality suckee suckee.

-Rich

Reply to
Rich

But they love you long time Cobraboy '98 convert

Reply to
Cobra Boy