AX15 rebuild

I have removed all the bolts and lock balls from the transmission. I got the shift lever out. the shifter side cover came right off, but the other side will not come off. The case cover moves, but will not come off! BTW I did remove the snap rings on both sides.

what is the trick here ... if the toerance of the bearings holding the cover in place?

Brian Moga Waxhaw.Net

Reply to
Brian Moga

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

A million thanks!

Do you have one of these for the transfer case as well?

Brian Moga Waxhaw.Net

Reply to
Brian Moga

Reply to