Barbie Jeep

Sure wish I could get my jeep to sound like this one:

realtaildragger

Hmm.. starter motor, 12v Optima battery, just wonder what voltage controller to use, that's a lot of power.

12V barstool? :)
Reply to
DougW

Yup, that's way faster than anything my Grandkids have. On theirs the gears wore out and made a stripping sound like I thought was this guy's problem, at first. Reminds me of a fourth of July party where we race about ten of the kids toys down the hill beside my home at a time, and ran traffic control at the bottom. Those were the days when we could get drunk and not fell guilty about it. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III