Best price on a Bestop 2 piece hardtop with upper hard doors

Anyone know who is the cheapest taking freight and tax into account? I am in PA near Pittsburgh so Quadratec is out because of taxes. I want part #

41510 in 01 black or 04 tan. This is for my '97 Wrangler.

Shawn

Reply to
Endo

The other day a buddy picked up a bestop safari top from summitracing.com for a pretty good price. They have no shipping, but they do charge a $9 "handling" charge.

Reply to
Rusted