Beware when in the woods- out doors related

I wonder if where he was hunting looked like this trailer trash place.

Reply to
nvrpc

So in that case does there exist "wanted" immigrants?

They account

In that case we probably shouldn't go into other countries to liberate their people, they might like America and want to move here.

I do not view America as the dumping ground of the

You're right, it is the almighty dollar, but your backward in your assumption that it's liberals that want to bring in the immigrants...it's Big Business, because they work so cheap. Why else would the President propose amnesty to millions of illegals? So the people that own the businesses can cut labor costs!

He was justified in killing six people? Even if they shot first and missed?

but if he

Followers? Like he was a cult leader or something?

caught a bullet between the eyes and was

OK, judge a whole group of people by the murderous actions of one. I guess that means all Italian-Americans are Tony Soprano as well.

Is it legal in Wisconsin to fire a "warning shot" at squatters?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Well then I think they need to make it illegal to hire non US citizens and illegal aliens. If the business gets caught hiring either one of these type of people then they and their business should be prosecuted as if they were a drug dealer. By the end of the day they should own nothing. All assets public and private even if incorporated now belong to the government..

I am glad to see that a warning shot is legal in Wisconsin . Hopefully it would be close enough to hear it go by ones ears. You do however have to be good to place the shot so close. I can, how about you.

Reply to
nvrpc

Followers? Like he was a cult leader or something? YES birds of the same feather flock together...

Hopes this make you realize that I am tied of this nations willingness to put up with BS, their problem with worrying about world opinion and political correctness. It never was and never will be for me. Where are the great generals and admirals when you need them? Bring back America back 150 years and we'll settle these issues.

Reply to
nvrpc

It already is illegal to hire illegal aliens. President Bush want to make it legal by legalizing the alien's status.

If the business gets caught hiring either one of these type

And prisons will be even more overcrowded, meaning rapists and killers will be paroled early. Hey, kind of like how it is now.

All assets

State-owned industry. Sounds like a Communist system to me.

Cite please? I was asking the question, not stating a fact.

Troll on.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Your ingnorance is truly stupendous. Troll.

simultaneously

immigrants...it's

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Dittto. War is hell and it dose not get fought by people like you or liberals who think we can go to starbucks and negotiate it over a Mocha.

See yah Troll Annelid

Reply to
nvrpc

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Someone may be buy not me.

Reply to
nvrpc

No, my construction and waste disposal businesss are strictly legit. If you don't believe me I can send Frankie D and his crew over to make you an offer you can't refuse.

;-)

immigrants...it's

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I think we've found the new Unabomber.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Only if you are the enemy.

Reply to
nvrpc

An you talk about trailer trash ? HUMMM... A trash man who thinks he knows how to fight a war or run a country... Starbucks is waiting my friend.

Reply to
nvrpc

Ditto Bill...

I thought he got eight..

Reply to
nvrpc

Well its been fun Bill. See you all later. I am sure more national events will happen that we can discuss openly in due time.

Reply to
nvrpc

Opps one more thing. Please pass this to all who love immigrants

Your tax dollars at work.

Reply to
nvrpc

NVRPC's definition of conservative: "Anyone who doesn't agree with me."

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

I haven't fired at you. Yet.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Next time read the whole report, not just the parts where you find justification for your bigotry.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo