Bill...

I was reading back threads and saw you 'use them every day of your life' with a link to your 'song of the south' video... All I have to say is WTF?

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Who Wants To Live Like That?

(Carling - Darby) Performed by James Baskett

Ol' Br'er Possum got a trick How come he get so fat? When trouble come along he play like dead Now who wants to live like that?

Well I do, I surely do I can't see nothin' wrong While other folks is worryin' I'm sleepin' all day long

Well I do, I surely do It's funny but it's true That's what I abso-positive-I-lutely wants to do!

Reply to
Gaston Ryan Koake

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III