Body Lift tips

Doing a 1" BL on a tj tomorrow. Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated. I am most worried about breaking bolts and what to do should I bust off a few of them?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Mythic

So long as they don't bust off, remove them entirely from just one side at a time and leave the bolts on the other side loosely threaded in so the body doesn't slide out of position and make reinsertion of the bolts difficult.

Jerry

Mythic wrote:

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Yeah that's what i'm worried about (busting them off). What do I do if that happens?

Reply to
Mythic

Use a gallon of PB blaster on each bolt BEFORE it happens. I say avoid breakage at all costs cause it's no fun when bolts break.

If they do break, Get some tools for extracti>> So long as they don't bust off, remove them entirely from just one side

Reply to
Nathan Otis