Switchable tyres

Hi All, I have a 93 YJ with 225/70 tires on 15 inch rims, on my 93 Cherokee I have a set of 235/75 on 15's again, I want to put the BFG's on my YJ because the tires on it at the moment are pretty cheap and nasty! I'm selling the Cherokee and the guy who's buying it is going to change the tires anyway. all I want to know is can the two sets of tires be swapped over?

Thanks for your help!

Johnny Kebab

Reply to
Johnny Kebab