Cherokee 92

My names David..I'm on my buddys acount, I have a 1992 Jeep Cherokee

4.0L HighOutput, and I'm haveing starting problems, Apparently it's a fairly popular issue that comes along in the 92 cherokee models, but when I turn it to start it doesnt turn over, it use to turn over if I played with the shifter (Automatic Trany). Usualy after putting it in Nuetral or pushing the jeep a few feet would fix the problem. But now I cant get it to turn over, I'm pretty sure it's just a sesnsor thats lost connection on the trany so the chip doesnt think the trannys in park or nuetral, please email me back at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com if you can help either bypass the problem or fix it properly or have any questions.. Thanks.
Reply to
foxracer525

Sounds like your neutral safety switch. See link for into:

Your factory Service Manual will have complete information.

Reply to
billy ray