Cherokee axles in a CJ?

Just wondering about swapping axles into my narrow track 81 CJ7, I have availible cheap, dana 44s front and back from a 75 cherokee cheif, I'd like the extra width, cherokee front diff is offset passenger side like the CJ but the back is also offset about the same as the front, 2/3 or so over to passenger side, would this work in the CJ with dana 300, can you have a driveshaft on an angle?

Reply to
Greg