cherokee rear window kit

I love this group. You all have been great. Now another question. Is there a kit available to convert the rear window on a cherokee to open as a lift gate? Thanks again. David

Reply to
D&LBusch

Not that I know of. The entire rear window lift gate assembly works as a lift gate already. I gather you want something like on the C-RV, where the window opens up independently of the frame. Perhaps something like this will serve.

Cheers,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton